WolfePak New User Training
How to get the most out of your system
- Whether it is classroom or online training, WolfePak helps your accounting department get up to speed with features, processes and tips & tricks for using the software in day-to-day operations. We provide these classes at no charge, for users who attend within 60 days of system purchase.
- Users with an active customer support agreement can send a user to class or through online training at no charge with the purchase of additional user licenses.
- Active customers can send users for a refresher course or send new employee(s) to classroom or online at a discounted rate without increasing license size.
- Additionally, on-site training at your physical location is available for an additional cost.
We recommend checking available dates and confirming registration prior to booking travel as Abilene classes have limited seating & fill quickly.
On-campus Training in Abilene, TX
WolfePak training, like our Technical Support, User Conference and system customization, is a key part of your customer experience. We make ongoing investments in experienced professionals and technology in order to teach you to enter financial data, process it quickly & accurately and retrieve it for customized reports.
Our classroom training provides you with a professional environment to learn the basics.
- State of the art computer training facility
- Experienced WolfePak professionals teaching the classes
- Printed documentation for on-site training & learning
Online Training Program
WolfePak now offers an online training option for New User training. This newest option allows you to go through the basics at the pace that best suits you. If you need to stop the module or replay a specific concept, you can.
Our online training program provides you a convenient, relaxed environment to learn the basics.
- Easy-to-use, self-paced online learning program with access to all basic training modules
- Same curriculum taught on-site at WolfePak
- Printable documentation for training and learning.