WolfePak Cloud – SaaS Solutions
WolfePak SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) provides business continuity and maximum up-time under any conditions. It is a complete solution for managing your WolfePak installation. Users remotely access your WolfePak software running in our secure cloud environment. Plus, our IT staff keeps your WolfePak software up-to-date, performs daily backups, and ensures your system is secure and secure.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO NEW FEATURES
As a SaaS customer, you operate on the most recent version of WolfePak Software and have exclusive access to feature enhancements. Upcoming releases will offer web-based analytics and reporting, available only in our SaaS subscription.
AN EASY, DEPENDABLE SOLUTION
Using WolfePak as a SaaS solution eliminates the problems with upgrades and the various costs of hardware and IT support. We take responsibility for redundancy, data back up and disaster recovery, so you can focus on your oil & gas business.
- Backups occur four times a day
- Self-restores of data available on-demand
- Encrypted, secure connections with 2FA (two-factor authentication) options
- Client-side managed passwords and password resets
- Improved through-put using high-powered virtual serversImproved through-put using high-powered virtual servers
Business Continuity – No Matter the Situation
What is a SaaS license?
Work from anywhere
It allows you to use WolfePak Software as a Service, meaning that you can access WolfePak ERP from your desktop as long as you have an internet connection.
Why operate WolfePak in a SaaS environment?
- Maintaining business continuity and up-time under any conditions
- Eliminate existing server environment to support WolfePak ERP platform
- Enable increased security, system redundancy, and regular data back-ups
- Exclusive access to upcoming features – including web-based reporting
Want more information? Fill out the form on this page and you’ll receive the WolfePak SaaS datasheet, and a link to an on-demand webinar. And, one of our oil and gas experts will reach out to discuss how moving to SaaS will benefit your business without interruption.
No more system crashes or data loss
WolfePak SaaS removes all risk of system crashes or unexpected downtime. We manage your system security, with daily backups and off-site backups to protect your data.
Eliminate the problems with upgrades and the various costs of hardware and IT support. We take responsibility for redundancy, data back up and disaster recovery, so you can focus on your oil & gas business.
Manage more wells and larger operations
WolfePak SaaS is a proven, cost-effective solution for system ownership. It eliminates the capital expense of hardware and provides an ongoing subscription to the software, making your ongoing costs more predictable. We make sure you have the enhancements you need to manage complex day-to-day operations, as well as the multi-company features you need to handle mergers, acquisitions and consolidations.