Our solutions are essential tools for optimizing oil and gas financial operations and business automation. As part of our ongoing commitment to user education, we recently launched a series of training webinars to help you get the most out of our team’s experience, our solutions — and the best return on your oil and gas accounting stack.
Each session packs useful information and tips on a specific topic into a concise 30- to 45-minute presentation, including ample time for Q&As. Join your industry peers today to share best practices, knowledge and insights.
June on-demand sessions include:
- Common Features for WolfePak (on demand) – Learn how to get your accounting department up to speed in a session exploring the features, processes, and tips and tricks for using WolfePak Software in day-to-day operations. This webinar offers detailed, specific how-tos on a wide range of functions, including customizing reports, issuing ACH payments, using the drill-down feature, the management dashboard and much more.
- DOIs – Tracking and Making Changes (on demand) – This presentation covers Division of Interest (DOIs). Among the most common legal documents required in the oil and gas industry, DOIs reflect the complexities of proportional ownership. Learn how you can simplify due diligence, automating the issuance and tracking of required documentation. With WolfePak, you can make mass changes across properties and owners to reflect interest changes and update suspense codes. With the Reports/Listing feature, you have instant visibility as to the overall status of your Division Order Letters and DOI changes.
- Working with the WolfePak Payroll Module (on demand) – Learn how to best automate key functions for all of your payroll needs, such as direct deposits and ACH, administrator pension and benefits, payroll expenses and more. Also, learn how to create easy-to-use reports for the data you pull often and need for quarterly reporting and record keeping.
Upcoming July webinars
We have two additional webinars in July, and you can sign up for either live or on-demand sessions. All start times are CT.
- Tuesday, July 7 at 2 p.m., “Working with Service Ticket”
- Tuesday, July 21 at 2 p.m., “Working with Groups for Financial Reporting”
Online registration is quick and easy. Simply enter your contact information and choose the sessions you’d like to view. You can also submit questions for the upcoming sessions at this time. Want to add another webinar after you submit your registration? No problem. Just resubmit the form with your additional choices.
We hope you’ll take part in our webinar series. Our training team works with customers at every level, from new bookkeepers to experienced CFOs, so we know how to make your WolfePak and industry training experience more efficient and productive.
Sign up on our webinar page today. We hope to see you online!