Last year was a challenge for everyone, including our customers and our company. Like everyone else, we had to adapt to new ways of working and to a volatile O&G market. These challenges gave us an opportunity to take a fresh look at our software, and how we can better serve our customers.
One of the areas that received significant R&D investment was our flagship Oil and Gas Accounting/ERP product, WolfePak ERP. Over the next 18 months, we’ll roll out significant improvements to this solution, starting with the release of WolfePak Anywhere on May 5, 2021.
WolfePak Anywhere is our next-generation SaaS solution for WolfePak Oil & Gas Accounting. With WolfePak Anywhere, users get the same features, functionality, and experience as those who run our product on their internal network. And, with WolfePak Anywhere, you get the benefits of running our product in the WolfePak Cloud for better performance, security, and automated product upgrades.
We’re really excited about the power and functionality of WolfePak Anywhere. It’s a product direction that echoes our customers’ need for performance, enhanced security, and access from any device.
WolfePak Anywhere highlights:
- Open as many WolfePak Accounting windows as your job requires. These windows appear as native windows on your desktop, just like your running WolfePak on your local machine.
- WolfePak Anywhere automatically connects to your local printers and your local hard drives, making printing and transferring files between your local PC and WolfePak Anywhere a breeze.
- Easily cut and paste information between WolfePak Anywhere and your local applications like Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Access WolfePak Anywhere from your Windows PC, MacBook, iOS and Android tablets while you’re in the office, working from home, or on the road.
- Upgraded security with enhanced encryption to better protect the information flowing between your local PC and WolfePak Anywhere.
- You also have the option to further lock down your connection using Two-Factor Authentication. That’s tech-speak for saying that you can configure WolfePak Anywhere to text an authentication code to your mobile phone the first time you access it from a new device.
- Reset your own passwords. No more calls to WolfePak’s support desk when you forget your password, or it expires.
- Better performance. WolfePak Anywhere is hosted on powerful, enterprise-class virtual servers. Better yet, you don’t have to do anything. We take care of server upgrades, maintenance, and administration.
- You’ll always be up-to-date with the latest versions of WolfePak’s Oil & Gas Accounting Software, including immediate access to great news features only in our SaaS solution.
- Make your auditors happy. WolfePak Anywhere is hosted in our SOC 1, Type II compliant cloud environment. We back up your data throughout the day, including a daily off-site backup.
We’ll continue to invest in providing best-of-class automation cloud services for independent oil and gas companies. WolfePak Anywhere is the foundation for a new set of cloud services we’ll be releasing over the next 18 months.
We’ll keep you informed, every step of the way. This blog will be one way to stay current with everything that’s new with our company and our solutions. We’re also going to bring back our in-person User Conferences this fall, now that we’re through the craziness of COVID-19.
My focus for 2021 is to deliver best-in-class oil and gas automation solutions, to continue to invest in our technology, and to ensure a seamless experience for our users. I also realize there may be some hiccups along the way, so please reach out. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for future blog post topics, please email me at [email protected]
Brent J. Rhymes
Want to see WolfePak Anywhere in action? Join us on May 12 on our first WolfePak Wednesday Webinar!