WolfePak is a growing company and we’re always interested in talking to candidates for software development, conversion, customer service and technical support.
WolfePak is a growing company and we’re always interested in talking to candidates for software development, conversion, customer service and technical support. Please send your resume and cover letter referencing the position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position of Sr. Implementation Consultant requires an individual with excellent accounting, computer, and verbal and written communication skills. This position requires extensive interaction with individuals from many business backgrounds, computer skills, and accounting experience.
- Customer Relations and Consulting - requires excellent public relations skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Ascertain how WolfePak will meet their expectations compared to the previous system and offer assistance of any kind. Follow up with clients and WolfePak Technical Support teams to monitor the implementation. Work with customers to get products setup and configured correctly. Excellent record-keeping skills are required.
- Accounting Data Implementation & Conversion – work with clients to interpret existing accounting components, including analyzing the chart of accounts structure/usage and mapping from old to new software. Must be able to analyze client financial reports, transaction flow, and costing methodology. Requires independent thought and judgment and the capability to communicate those judgments to the client. Must be conversant with a wide variety of entity types and in particular, possess specialized knowledge of accounting issues related to the Oil and Gas industry. Will be required to supply full trial balance reconciliations during the conversion/transitional periods. Experience with Microsoft Excel required; SQL and/or other industry ERP database experience a plus.
- Project Management – plan, budget, and document the aspects of each project. Identify, review, and process multiple phases within multiple projects at any given time. Ability to work through several owned projects at a time and see them through to completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 Years of Upstream and Midstream Oil & Gas Accounting Experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer Relations Skills
- Experience with WolfePak Oil & Gas Accounting System preferred
WolfePak provides an extensive training program for new employees, including six full weeks of hands-on instruction for the software. We have ongoing training programs for employees as new software is developed and tested. WolfePak is a team-oriented, fast-paced work environment that is educational, exciting, and fun!
WolfePak offers a casual business work environment, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation structure that includes salary plus bonus, paid health insurance, and 401K. We have a positive culture designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to our organization's continued success. WolfePak is dedicated to individual growth opportunities, and we would love the opportunity to discuss with you in more detail!
To apply for this position, please email your resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to email@example.com referencing Sr. Implementation Consultant in the subject line.