The 2016 WolfePak Conference has come and gone! Please join us again in 2017!
The theme for 2016 was Fighting Back: Managing Your World
In these difficult times, it is even more important that you do more with less! Learn how to maximize the use of WolfePak to get even more done! The morning sessions will concentrate on issues surrounding oil & gas revenue disbursement, while the afternoon classes will cover all aspects of WolfePak and will have something for everyone! If you ONLY attend the afternoon classes (you do not have revenue disbursement), the price is 1/2 of the entire day price.
Classes offered at the 2016 Conference:
- Getting the most out of your Revenue:
- Streamlining Check Stub entry
- Claiming the Texas Low Production Credits
- Ensuring you are getting paid correctly
- Tracing Ownership changes
- Keeping your Suspense Data Lean & Clean:
- Keeping Unclaimed Property Auditors at bay!
- More automated suspense flushing options
- Tracking multiple suspense reasons
- Documenting changes
- Keeping things in balance
- Making corrections the easy way
- Doing More with Less!
- Avoiding fines with electronic Verification of Tax-Ids
- Catalog those reports!
- Saving time with Wolfenet
- (Sorting options and specialized envelopes can make a huge difference!)
- E-mail & direct deposit -- win-win for everyone!
- Getting your bank to do more work (positive pay)
- Safeguarding the company:
- Approval routing of invoices
- Electronic Cash disbursement approval
- Getting your bank to do more
- Surviving an Audit (or New Audit Features, New Security Features, Scanning is transforming the audit)
- Ransomware & Malware threats
- Getting a chance to shape the future!
- What's in the works.
- What's on your mind?
- Vote on your favorite Wish!
CPE is Available!
CPE hours will be offered at each conference, based on the number of hours you attend (one credit for each hour of class you attend). WolfePak is licensed to issue CPE under the Texas State Board of Accountancy.
Past conference attendees said ...
"I learned a tremendous amount of information, the instructors were great and the accommodations were wonderful!"
- Ranea Compton - Spring Drilling
"It was nice to have the owner of the company so involved. The conference was very informative, especially on new government laws. Everyone was very knowledgeable!"
- Shanna Gough - S.B. Street Operating, Inc.
"I enjoyed the conference! Great presentation, content & instructors. Thanks!."
- Beverly Smith - Cook Exploration
"I really enjoyed the conference and the interactive format! I liked the Q&A and hearing the wishes I had never thought of from other users."
- Ashley Hardaway - Buffco Production, Inc.