The WolfePak Production system allows the user to quickly and easily enter pumper's gauge reports and run tickets - this enables the system to calculate production and maintain production history on an unlimited number of properties. It maintains a relational database of information for properties, fields, crude and gas purchasers, gravity scale adjustment tables, tank strapping and product price index.
- Provides oil and gas production verification and reporting for operators and producers
- Provides tracking and reporting of oil, gas, water and other disposition items
- Enter daily oil production information from the run tickets. The run tickets screen allows on screen calculation of the net barrels as well as pricing calculations of the run ticket
- Allows setup of tank-strapping information to compute volumes when you enter oil gauges and run tickets. Capability of running commingled storage tanks or pipeline gathering systems
- Ability to create EDI transmittal files for the Texas Railroad Commission's e-File reporting
- Allows for entry of oil purchaser and gas purchaser statement information for regulatory reporting
- Import CSV/XLS/XLSX files and export run tickets to CSV/XLS/XLSX
- Purchaser statements may be reconciled against the gauges and run tickets for comparative variance report
- Generate oil and gas production reports. Run Ticket Detail, Operators Run Statement, Comparative Run Statement, Owners statements and historical oil sales and gas sales listings for any range of months.
- Various state regulatory reports are printed for Texas (PR Reports), New Mexico (C 115), Colorado (Form 7), Louisiana (OGP, R-S-D, Sev. 0-3), Alabama (OGB-14) as well as generic monthly report(s) of production information for other states
- MMS 4054 reporting is produced for federal leases
Optional Add-On Modules
FieldDIRECT / Pumper Pal