WolfePak's Oil & Gas Land Management System manages data pertaining to Land Contracts (Oil, Gas, and Mineral Leases), Prospects, Tracts and Mineral Owners. The system provides a land manager with the ability to not only record payment obligations but write checks as well. It also provides an almost endless ability to keep in-depth, date sensitive notes pertaining to land records.
- Editing of contract detail, obligations, lease and tract comments, legal description, and lease provisions are available
- Contract recording information with customizable contract listing reports
- Tracks both lease and well detail and ownership
- Tracking of contract detail to leases, tracts and wells
- Tracking of owners percent of minerals and percent of surface by lease or tracts.
- Acreage Status reporting for Contracts and Prospects.
- Payment obligations reporting
- Check printing payments can be made through the Land System or Accounts Payable
- Set up unlimited Payment types
- "To do" listing items and "Done items" by lease and tract
- Each lease can be associated with an unlimited number of tracts or pools.
- Prospects and lease costs are tracked
- Prospect NRI Reporting
- An unlimited number of special obligations can be set up for each lease.
- Horizon setup and reporting
- Exhibit A with editing capabilities
- Notice of special obligations can be provided and special obligations can be referenced to contracts
Optional Add-On Modules
Mineral Interest System