The Purchase Order system is appropriate for clients who need to track purchases from initiation, eliminate wasteful and time consuming paper work and approve purchases before committing to the order.
Purchase Order interfaces with the existing parts in Invoicing. Transactions are recorded in the Accounts Payable system to avoid duplicate entry. Supports AFE and JIB costs, property and deck coding from the Revenue Billing system.
- Non-inventory purchases
- Printed PO's or e-mail with a PDF version attached
- Three-way matching of purchases, receipts and invoices
- Separation of duties between purchasing agent, supervision approval, receipt of stock or services and accounts payable matching
- Multi user concurrent license which allows field personnel to interact with office staff without resorting to a paper trail
- Document imaging (Add-on module) of delivery or field tickets and accounts payable invoices
- Multi-level approval process via user defined rules. Also, your purchases are approved before ordered
- Unlimited PO detail with automatic general ledger coding available for inventory parts or non-inventory goods and services
- Partial PO receipts of goods or services via multiple events. PO can match to multiple accounts payable invoices
- Pop-up reminder to let users know that they have PO(s) waiting for approval