WolfePak's document imaging is a fully integrated system designed to allow you to associate images and related documents seamlessly into the system. Documents can be stored and associated with master file records such as vendors, customers, employees or with individual transactional entries – G/L entries, A/P Invoice entry, field ticket of an Invoice, etc. WolfePak's document imaging module was developed by and designed specifically for the WolfePak system.
- Accounts Payable Approval / Routing system gives users the ability to view source documents as invoices are routed to them for approval Fully functional in each module
- Users have realized savings during financial audits by having source documents readily accessible
- Add additional documents to existing entries quickly
- Attach documents previously scanned into the system
- With an adequate backup the module prevents lost records
- Saves storage space by saving documents as compressed tiff images or PDF
- Retrieve source documents quickly
- Save space normally taken up by boxes of source documents
- Retrieve document from any related part of transaction
- View, Print and E-Mail documents with the touch of a button
A/P Approval Routing
Document imaging, combined with A/P Approval Routing, allows invoices to be routed to various users for approval before payment is issued to a vendor. During the approval process the scanned invoice can be quickly viewed for verification of the vendor's invoice.
- Electronically route invoices to users for approval of payment. Users can be in the "home" office or in another office at a remote location. Routing can occur across multiple (various) locations.
- Approvers are notified electronically that they have invoices requiring approval
- Coding of the A/P invoices can be at the first entry level or at a later level when routing through the "approval" process.
- Coding notes can be made on each invoice entry, including notes as to why an invoice was rejected for payment and/or other memo information about the invoice.
- Multiple routing paths may be defined with different groups of approvers in each path
- Approver has access to view historical invoices at the time of invoice approval
- The A/P Supervisor has the ability to see all invoices (by approver) that are in pending status.